SQL Dumper library failed initialization...
Sree
2008-09-17 05:36:01 UTC
When I re-start my system I have been getting an error message....
The exact message is....
"SQL Dumper library failed initialization. Your installation is either
corrupt or has been tampered with. Please uninstall then re-run setup to
correct this problem."

I think I did this accidentally when I was in add/remove programs. All I
know is I removed something (I was in a hurry and tired) accidentally and now
when I restart my computer, I get the above message. I don't know what the
program is that this message is referring to in order to remove it and add it
back.

I would appreciate it if you could direct me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance. Sreenivas
Laxmi Narsimha Rao Oruganti [MSFT]
2008-09-21 06:26:52 UTC
This forum is for SQL Server Compact, an in-proc embedded database. SQL
Dumper is a tool for big service-based SQL Server. Please try out the
forum: microsoft.public.sqlserver.server

Thanks,
Laxmi [Disclaimer: All postings are as-is and confer no rights]
Julia
EDITOR
2009-12-05 12:50:01 UTC
Did you ever get your SQL Dumper library problem fixed? I know I removed it
from my laptop accidently and I don't know how to reinstall it. I don't have
the original OS software. Got any answers?
Editor
2009-12-11 05:11:15 UTC
Hey folks,

This newsgroup is for SQL Server *Compact* variant which is an embedded
in-proc database and not the big server where you guys have SQLDumper. I am
copying this thread
to the big server group where you may find someone answering this
thread.

Thanks,
Laxmi