CE 4.20
OD
2010-02-18 09:41:05 UTC
Hello,

i use windows ce 4.20 and sqlserver ce 3.5. When i test my program (vs 2008
and framework 2.0), i get an error on SqlCeCommand.ExecuteReader :
A native exception has occured in... Select quit and then restart this
program, or select details for more information.

the pda processor is PXA255

On the emulator (pocket pc 2003 se), it is ok.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks,

Olivier
Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]
2010-02-23 03:02:43 UTC
Is that on the supported list, CE4.2? If so, you'll have to tell us a lot
more like where is the database in the filesystem, what device does it sit
on, what are you trying to do, etc.

Paul T.