sqlceca35.dll
abelli
2010-12-27 12:11:51 UTC
Hi all,
I have an application running on .NET CF 2.0 SP2 and using SQL Compact
3.5 SP1 for RDA data transfer. The application is used by hundreds of
users. They use several model of terminals. However, the application
throws a SqlCeException on a specific terminal. (Widefly WF 35) The
error message is "Sqlceca35.dll". There is no more explanation. The
device is a Win CE 5.0 device, ant there is no problem on other Win CE
5.0 devices such as Mobile Compia M3, Casio IT-600, etc.
Recently our customer has sent the terminal to our office. After hard-
reset, I installed the application and I got the same error. On the
other hand, when I try to deploy the application using Visual Studio,
the application works fine. To be sure, I checked the setup files.
After deployment, I uninstall .NET CF, SQL CE Repl. and Core and my
application. Then, I install all of them again. The application works
fine. If setup files were the reason of the problem, it shouldn't
worked in this condition.
I unchecked the "Deploy the latest version of the .NET Compact
Framework" option of the application but it didn't work.
Does Visual Studio change any setting of the device or deploy anything
else during the deployment?
Rahman Obyadur
2011-01-31 08:49:33 UTC
Add->sqlceca35.dll in project.then set properties of sqlceca35.dll->copy allways (or if want to upgrade newer version then copy if newer->Copy to output directory.
To find out sqlceca35.dll ->C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition\v3.5\Devices\wce500\armv4i\
Post by abelli
[...]
fine. If setup files were the reason of the problem, it should not
worked in this condition.
I unchecked the "Deploy the latest version of the .NET Compact
Framework" option of the application but it did not work.
Does Visual Studio change any setting of the device or deploy anything
else during the deployment?
Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Creating Google Motion Charts from Excel data
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/86599bca-edda-4204-af15-7a1cf901a071/creating-google-motion-charts-from-excel-data.aspx