SQL CE 3.5, VS 2008 and C# tutorial
Mikhail Gryaznov
2009-07-20 22:21:07 UTC
Where I can look at the tutorial how to create application in C# with SQL
CE3.5 and VS 2008??
I am looking for for a step-by-step tutorial/manual of creating simple
application.
Thanks
Mikhail Gryaznov
Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]
2009-07-20 22:29:46 UTC
That's not much information to go on, but look at the SQL Compact blog:

http://blogs.msdn.com/sqlservercompact/

and use Google for "sql compact sample code", perhaps...

Paul T.
Mikhail Gryaznov
William Vaughn (MVP)
2009-07-20 22:30:18 UTC
I wrote an inexpensive ($15) Ebook that might help. Yes, the examples are in
VB.NET but I expect that most C# people are bright enough to rework the
examples. See my website for details.
William R. Vaughn
President and Founder Beta V Corporation
Author, Mentor, Dad, Grandpa
Microsoft MVP
(425) 556-9205 (Pacific time)
Hitchhiker's Guide to Visual Studio and SQL Server (7th Edition)
http://betav.com http://betav.com/blog/billva
Mikhail Gryaznov
Alberto Silva, MVP
2009-07-21 10:23:49 UTC
There are a lot of small 'how do I' videos that may help you:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb495180.aspx
--
Alberto Silva
http://www.moving2u.pt - R&D Manager
signature database 4263 (20090721) __________
http://www.eset.com
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4263 (20090721) __________

http://www.eset.com
Prashant
2009-11-03 13:25:02 UTC
Hi Im looking for the same thing that Mikhail is looking for, I have this
application which needs to access data from a DB, however I want that DB to
be stored on the phone.....

I have tried all samples online, but I cant get it to work. There are 2
issues that I need to get clear on:

1. How to specify the Connection String for the Database?
2. The Insert Statement Fails to Insert anything into the table, and there
is no error generated for it.

Please Help me.

Thanks

Prashant.