Getting information about users that make logon to SQL SERVER
AMOS
2009-07-16 04:22:37 UTC
Hello everybody

I've to write a procedure that retrieves the

login times of a specified user and an indication

if he is in a login status

I would like to know which system's procedures/functions/

I can use/query in order to get such information .

This information will help me to process the appropriate

data in my procedure

Thank you

Amos
Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]
2009-07-16 15:29:14 UTC
This group, as you can see by the name, microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce, is
about SQL Compact, not SQL Server. Someone here might know the answer, but
I think you'll get better help if you post to an SQL Server group...

Paul T.