CE for ARM processor
Jan Siegrist
2009-10-29 07:45:28 UTC
Greetings Everyone
I need a Windows CE emulator image setup for an ARMV4 or V5 processor, all I can find are ones with X86 processors which will not run my Satellite Forms applications.
Any help in locating one is much appreciated

Other: Anyone know of a US source for Windows CE Netbooks? From what I see they are easy to obtain in China but no so in the US.

TIA
Ja

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/97_2005_12_0_0_0/sqlserver-ce.ht

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Group
http://www.developmentnow.com/g/
Laxmi Narsimha Rao Oruganti [MSFT]
2009-10-30 14:06:54 UTC
This is a forum for SQL CE. You might find a better luck in the newsgroup:
microsoft.public.windowsce.targeted.device to which I am cross-posting in
this mail.

Thanks,
Laxmi
Post by Jan Siegrist
Greetings Everyone
I need a Windows CE emulator image setup for an ARMV4 or V5 processor, all
I can find are ones with X86 processors which will not run my Satellite
Forms applications.
Any help in locating one is much appreciated
Other: Anyone know of a US source for Windows CE Netbooks? From what I
see they are easy to obtain in China but no so in the US.
TIA
Jan
From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/97_2005_12_0_0_0/sqlserver-ce.htm
Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups